$45 Billion+ in PERMANENT Tax Relief Under Brian White
- We currently pay an effective income tax rate of 3.1%–lower than Georgia’s 3.7% effective rate, and North Carolina’s 4.1% effective rate. Brian White voted for a bill just this year, lowering the effective rate to 2.54% through a new, simplified two-rate income tax system. That means MORE in your pocket each paycheck.
- Two decades of conservative budgeting from State Representative Brian White led us to surplus funds this year. Rather than spend this money, Brian White voted to return it to YOU—and the bill passed in 2022!
- A fiscal hawk, Brian White did all of this while rejecting massive spending plans from Democrats and even led the charge to increase the state “rainy day” fund from 5% of our annual budget to 7%, creating a smart cushion to shield taxpayers when times get tough.
Cutting Useless Projects, Giving Raises to:
- Increased starting pay for our TEACHERS by 25%.
- Increased based pay for LAW ENFORCEMENT by 17%.
- Increased pay across-the-board for STATE EMPLOYEES by 3% in addition to the largest ever one-time bonus of $1,500 for every state employee.